Thursday, February 15, 2007

Three Feet of Snow!

If I ever finish shoveling out our doorways and exits covered by 9-foot drifts, I'll be out snowshoeing and skiing. In these parts, people are hard pressed to name the last time a storm of this magnitude dumped a similar depth of snow. Three feet in 24 hours, whew!

Getting High on the Scent of Balsam Fir--Yoga & Snowshoe Escape
Yesterday I put on my snowshoes and started to blaze a trail in the afternoon. It was incredibly difficult because with each step my foot went down so deep that I was covered with snow up to my mid-thigh. Usually I'm less than pleased when a snowmobile whizzes past me, but right now, some packed snow will sure come in handy. With the February vacation around the corner, the snowmobiles will be out in full force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home