Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cooler Days--Time to Hit the Trail!

Just a few minutes ago, I checked our local forecast on the National Weather Service website, and I could have cheered. Temperatures Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the high seventies with drier air. I can't wait to get out and see what's going on in the wilderness. I also need to get out to do some blackberry and blueberry picking. Got to move fast if I'm going to beat the bears to the berries.

Best of all, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, high temps will be in the high 60s and low 70s. Now that's mountain climbing weather!

You guessed it: No one wanted a safari when the mercury was 92 degrees and the dewpoint was 73 degrees. So I spent my time preparing for fall safaris, the best time of year to be in the outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home